India’s epidemiological transition and double burden of disease (Communicable and Non- communicable) maximizing the out-of pocket expenditure (OOP) in people irrespective of urban and rural. NCD’s are most expensive to treat, account for 50% of disease burden and more than 60% of the total death in India. So, cost effective diagnostic solution is necessary. Swasthagram’s camp for affordable diagnostics help our community to early detection of this NCD’s without any financial hardship.
- Population coverage is a major component of Universal Health Coverage. Doorstep services of diagnostics through labike help to increase accessibility as well as coverage of population. Thus it really very helpful to achieve the UHC.
- Swasthagram basically focuses on the urban slums to serve the marginalized population in terms of preventive screening.
- Swasthgram is preparing a skilled brigade of Swasthsaathis & Swasthrakshak who are making inroads towards providing health for all. Basically, focus is on catering to the occupational aspirations of rural youth and enhancing their skills for wage employment from poor families.
- India plans to work with Climate Clean and Coalition countries on best practices and experiences for the effective implementation of India’s National Clean Air Programme (NCAP) is a comprehensive strategy with actions to prevent, control and reduce air pollution and improve air quality monitoring across the country. It aims to reduce particulate (PM10) air pollution by 30 per cent by 2024. Swasthagram’s pilot experiment has been successful where 4 gram PM10 particles were absorbed in the run of 100 km area at 250 AQI. Henceforth, if we install this Shudhvayu filter on all moving vehicles on road in Delhi (approx 50 lacks), we can clean 20 ton carbon in a single day.
- Country’s current program “Anaemia mukt Bharat” focus to reduce anaemia by 18% in the entire 6 beneficiary group till 2022. Swasthagram’s initiative helps to reduce the anemia prevalence by identifying cases and refer them for treatment as well as generate awareness in the community.