The main question for NCD's prevention is not “What should be done?” but “How should it be done?” The key question is, “How can the existing knowledge should be best applied for effective prevention in real life?” The solution for the prevention of Non-Communicable Diseases is "SWASTHGRAM."
Birth Of Swasthgram
- Keeping all these factors in the mind, an initiative taken by IITian started a drive to revolutionize the preventive measures of Healthcare.
- As its been widely said ‘Prevention is better than cure’. Swasthgram emphasize on the clinical diagnostics in the rural area.
- Our motto is to use technology to provide effective early medical intervention, deliver expert diagnostic care, and minimize the inconvenience cause to patients and health-workers from poor logistics and long travel time.
Swasthgram works to promote in giving effective health check up programs in various communities, especially villages, which generally lack in the amenities of healthcare.
Swasthgram is a quest to take health care services to the deprived and much needed community which contributes around 70% of population in most quality and affordable manner at there door step.
Swasthgram is working to provide world class diagnostics for NCD’s (Non Communicable Diseases) and other Hematological tests at a very low cost across pan India.
Swathgram: The Preventive care for all
“To bring world-class technology to Common Man.”
- Everyday at Swasthgram, we work towards a goal of bringing happiness to common man of India.
- That’s why we have achieved, something incredible in such a short span of time, a unique technology for Medical Diagnostic, which competes with imported products, but highly economical.
- Swasthgram introduced preventive care for all at very affordable cost.
India’s Healthcare NCD (Non-Communicable Disease)
- Major cause of Deaths are NCD in India, which accounts for 60% deaths.
- Main NCDs are Diabetes, Cardiovascular disease and Cancer, who are known as a silent killer also:
3. Uric Acid
4. Creatinine (End Point Method)
5. Creatinine (Kinetic method)
7. Potassium K+
8. Sodium Na+
9. Chloride Cl-
11. Hemoglobin (Test performed only Anemia and Polycythemia
15. HDL (High Density Lipo Protein)
16. LDL (Low Density Lipo Protein)
17. AL.PH. (Alkaline Phosphate)
18. SGOT (Serum Glutamate Oxalate Transferase)
19. SGPT (Serum Glutamate Phosphate Transferase)
20. Total Protein
22. Total Bilirubin
23. Direct Bilirubin
- Preventive Care is much more economical compared to treat a patient with kidney transplant, Heart surgery, Liver transplant, etc.
- With the help of preventive care, these silent killers can be controlled just by improving the lifestyle changes.
- India is fast emerging as the diabetes capital of the world and accounts for 50 million cases currently. This could rise to 80 million by 2030, said Dr. Mendis.
- Diabetes is a major cause of further complications of kidney failure, Heart failure and liver damage, etc. with preventive care these things can be controlled.
Importance of Diagnostic in Preventive Care
CARE INDIA - Drive started by Swasth gram to draw the attention of the Nation about growing concern for NCDs in India.