Why are we conducting Medical Camps?
- Our main objective of medical camp is mass screening of NCDs in population and induce awareness among the community.
- Creating a strong database of the community which will be very useful, and it can be provided to the Healthcare Intelligence for further study so that immediate steps can be taken.
- Early detection of diseases.
- Proactive measures can be taken by the Healthcare authorities to act accordingly based on the study results.
- Proactive preparedness of the preventive measures to be taken.
- Helping Policy makers for decision making & planning strategically for Healthcare Plans.
- Reviewing existing Healthcare Infrastructure & services.
- Out of pocket expenditure on healthcare can be minimized through preventive measures.
- Importance of issues like education, social customs, nutrition, etc. will be discussed with women, and they will be encouraged to bring about appropriate changes. Community will be trained over a period of time to manage NCDs through various awareness programs and camps and street plays.
NCD (Non-Communicable Diseases)
Test We Perform In Camps
2. HB (Haemoglobin) - Anaemia,
3. Urea/Creatinine - Kidney,
4. Uric Acid - Joint Pain, Arthritis,
5. Cholesterol/Triglyceride - Heart Diseases,
6. Total Protein/Bilirubin - Liver